Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I AM

I am the darkness who swallows the light
I devour the daytime and give you the night
I am the shadows that follow you ‘round
I bite at you heels as I crawl on the ground
I am the void that you feel from within
When you’re ridden with guilt, when you’re guilty as sin
I am the terror, the eater of souls
The boundaries of madness and loss of control
I am the prejudice the hate and the fear
Some call me genocide, perverse, twisted, queer
I am the spite, the anger, the rage
I am the poisonous viper uncaged
I am what scares you to turn out the light
I am what keeps you awake every night
I am suspense when you don’t hear a sound
I am what waits in your hole in the ground

1 Comments:

Blogger Bug said...

Yikes. I like it though. On another note, I'll be up nights now, feel free to call at 2 AM.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home